- 1 x ITC check with Transunion, Experian, XDS and Compuscan
Credit checks are performed in a real-time electronic environment, ensuring fast and accurate service.
A typical Consumer Credit check returns the following information:
- Defaults and judgements, if any
- Notices (e.g. sequestrations), if any
- Address and job histories
- Previous enquiry histories
- And several other items
- A combined credit report with details from TransUnion, Experian, XDS and Compuscan.
Bank Account Verification
- This check will establish whether the person’s bank account details are correct and valid and verifies the identity of an account holder against the account number supplied.
- Company bank information is investigated by the credit bureau on either a company or an individual. A bank code is given for the amount specified.